A huge contemporary painting inspired by a trip to the USA
Although not an avid traveler it has been necessary to take trips to the US on a few occasions.
On this one though, the New York break was a holiday and included a walk across the Brooklyn bridge and off into places I’d not been to before.
This is my record of the sights and sounds of this eclectic place.
- Canvas: Belgian cotton medium weave; 11 0z
- Preparation: Two coats of Gesso primer, one additional skim coat
- Paints: Enamel paint (8 colours) made to my own recipe
- Frame: 44mm Museum graded floating frame with 8 tensioning corner wedges.
- Hand-stretched and stapled on the reverse
- Signed on the reverse (so you can hang it in any orientation)
Viewing and Delivery
- Book a visit to my Gallery in the UK. Mail or call to arrange
- I will come and see you with a selection of my art – all included in the price
- I run a fully-insured international art delivery service and take my work all over the world
- EU, USA and other International shipping is available
- My team will hang this painting for you
- If you like this painting here’s what to do next