A large original painting with an impressionistic colour palette
Inspired by an unusual weather event I witnessed a few years ago. An intensely sympathetic balance of light and dark creates a painting reminiscent of the ravages and beauty of springtime weather.
- Canvas: Belgian medium weave; 375 gsm
- Primer: Three coats prior to painting
- Paints: My own formula enamel paints (16 colours)
- Frame: 44mm Museum graded European softwood with ultra-low moisture content
- Hand-stretched and stapled on the reverse
Viewing and Delivery
- Book a visit to my Gallery in the UK. Mail or call to arrange.
- I will come and see you with a selection of my art – all included in the price.
- International shipping is available for this piece.
- My team will hang this painting for you.
- If you like this painting here’s what to do next
This short film of mine celebrates the art of pouring paint.