A colourful abstract packed with deep aqua tones and purple and blue accents
If the feedback from my focus group is anything to go by then this is apparently my greatest painting! Of course it’s all relative and entirely a matter of opinion but it’s beautifully painted and enormously revealing in both depth and tonal range. That’ll do for me!
- Canvas: Belgian cotton medium weave; 11 0z
- Preparation: One coat of Gesso primer.
- Paints: Enamel paint (9 colours) made to my own recipe
- Frame: 44mm Museum graded floating frame with 8 tensioning corner wedges.
- Hand-stretched and stapled on the reverse
- Signed on the reverse (so you can hang it in any orientation)
Viewing and Delivery
- Book a visit to my Gallery in the UK. Mail or call to arrange
- I will come and see you with a selection of my art – all included in the price
- I run a fully-insured international art delivery service and take my work all over the world
- EU, USA and other International shipping is available
- My team will hang this painting for you
- If you like this painting here’s what to do next
This short film of mine celebrates the art of pouring paint.