An original orange painting featuring lime, pink and blue accents
If you’re looking for bright, colourful things then orange is always a good place to start.
I like to temper every reaction with an opposite one so the inclusion of cool lime green is a great contrast and helps to add definition to the painting.
- Canvas: Scandinavian cotton coarse weave; 365 gsm (11.60z)
- Primer: Two coats of Gesso applied
- Base Coats: Two light blue applied to this piece
- Paint: Enamel paint (12 colours) made to my own recipe
- Frame: 44mm Museum graded floating frame with 8 tensioning corner wedges. Made from European softwoods from substantiate forests
- Hand-stretched and stapled on the reverse
- Signed on the reverse (so you can hang it in any orientation)