A large square contemporary art painting made up of dragged lines
If you like bold, bright colours then this piece of art will appeal to you enormously.
Two fabulously rich colours and a host of other pleasing and familiar tones make this artwork an absolute hoot.
- Canvas: Belgian cotton medium weave; 11 0z
- Preparation: One coats of Gesso primer.
- Paints: Enamel paint (9 colours) made to my own recipe
- Frame: 44mm Museum graded floating frame with 8 tensioning corner wedges.
- Hand-stretched and stapled on the reverse
- Signed on the reverse (so you can hang it in any orientation)