A 3 metre long, multi-coloured painting with linear lines
Well, it’s big and full of colour. Rather like life itself I guess?
Brace yourself. It’s about to get interesting. Take a deep breath and sit back.
A little over-dramatic perhaps? Maybe you should read the description then decide!
Take a look behind the scenes, with full commentary.
- Canvas: Belgian cotton medium weave; 12 0z
- Preparation: Two coats of Gesso primer, one additional skim coat
- Paints: Enamel paint (8 colours) made to my own recipe
- Frame: 44mm Museum graded floating frame with 8 tensioning corner wedges.
- Hand-stretched and stapled on the reverse
- Signed on the reverse (so you can hang it in any orientation)
Viewing and Delivery
- Book a visit to my Gallery in the UK. Mail or call to arrange
- I will come and see you with a selection of my art – all included in the price
- I run a fully-insured international art delivery service and take my work all over the world
- EU, USA and other International shipping is available
- My team will hang this painting for you
- If you like this painting here’s what to do next