A 3 metre long, multi-coloured painting with linear lines
Well, it’s big and full of colour. Rather like life itself I guess? Brace yourself. It’s about to get interesting. Take a deep breath and sit back. A little over-dramatic perhaps? Maybe you should read the description then decide!
Take a look behind the scenes, with full commentary.
- Canvas: Belgian cotton medium weave; 12 0z
- Preparation: Two coats of Gesso primer, one additional skim coat
- Paints: Enamel paint (8 colours) made to my own recipe
- Frame: 44mm Museum graded floating frame with 8 tensioning corner wedges.
- Hand-stretched and stapled on the reverse
- Signed on the reverse (so you can hang it in any orientation)