Crazy, colourful and ever-so slightly mad. But enough about me…
Sorry, couldn’t resist that one!
Let’s be honest here, if you don’t challenge yourself what kind of a life do you lead?
How will you ever know what you’re capable of until you take a step forward?
- Canvas: Belgian cotton medium weave; 11 0z
- Preparation: One coats of Gesso primer.
- Paints: Enamel paint (10 colours) made to my own recipe
- Frame: 44mm Museum graded floating frame with 8 tensioning corner wedges.
- Hand-stretched and stapled on the reverse
- Signed on the reverse (so you can hang it in any orientation)
Viewing and Delivery
- Book a visit to my Gallery in the UK. Mail or call to arrange
- I will come and see you with a selection of my art – all included in the price
- I run a fully-insured international art delivery service and take my work all over the world
- EU, USA and other International shipping is available
- My team will hang this painting for you
- If you like this painting here’s what to do next