A large burgundy, white and gold artwork inspired by the cosmos
Have you seen the picture of it next to the piano?
It’s a big one is this and probably best viewed in portrait orientation.
And for a reasonably minimal form it’s compellingly deep (and gorgeous!)
This short film of mine celebrates the art of pouring paint.
- Canvas: Belgian cotton medium weave; 11 0z
- Preparation: One coats of Gesso primer.
- Paints: Enamel paint (5 colours) made to my own recipe
- Frame: 44mm Museum graded floating frame with 8 tensioning corner wedges.
- Hand-stretched and stapled on the reverse
- Signed on the reverse (so you can hang it in any orientation)
Viewing and Delivery
- Book a visit to my Gallery in the UK. Mail or call to arrange
- I will come and see you with a selection of my art – all included in the price
- I run a fully-insured international art delivery service and take my work all over the world
- EU, USA and other International shipping is available
- My team will hang this painting for you
- If you like this painting here’s what to do next