A rich and intense painting using dark blue, purple and red tones
Undeniably, this abstract is a leap into the darkness; that jump off the comfy step we all have to take from time to time.
Definitely a move to the dark side with a hint of cosmological inspiration as its central theme.
- Canvas: Scandinavian cotton coarse weave; 365 gsm (11.60z)
- Primer: Two coats of Gesso applied
- Base Coats: Not applied to this piece
- Paint: Enamel paint (7 colours) made to my own recipe
- Frame: 44mm Museum graded floating frame with 8 tensioning corner wedges.
- Hand-stretched and stapled on the reverse
- Signed on the reverse (so you can hang it in any orientation)
This short film of mine celebrates the art of pouring paint.