A 6ft diameter round abstract painting
This is the largest circular canvas I have done to date.
I don’t do them very often but when I do I make sure they are a bit special – and this one is no exception.
- Canvas: Cotton duck 400gsm
- Preparation: Three coats of primer, one additional skim coat
- Paints: Enamel paint (10 colours) made to my own recipe
- Frame: Hand-made circular frame (MDF) joined and braced with alloy bars
- Hand-stretched and stapled on the reverse
Viewing and Delivery
- Book a visit to my Gallery in the UK. Mail or call to arrange
- I will come and see you with a selection of my art – all included in the price
- EU, USA and other International shipping is available
- My team will hang this painting for you
- If you like this painting here’s what to do next
This short film of mine celebrates the art of pouring paint.