A large pink and blue painting with strong lines and soft blends
This is a painting that’s all about opposites. Strongly defined boundaries seek to contain the tonal shifts underneath. Amazing what you can do with just a few colours and a lot of practice.
This short film of mine celebrates the art of pouring paint.
- Canvas: Scandinavian cotton coarse weave; 365 gsm (11.60z)
- Paint: Enamel paint (5 colours) made to my own recipe
- Frame: 44mm Museum graded floating frame with 8 tensioning corner wedges. Made from European softwoods from substantiate forests
- Hand-stretched and stapled on the reverse
- Signed on the reverse (so you can hang it in any orientation)
Viewing and Delivery
- Book a visit to my Gallery in the UK. Mail or call to arrange
- I will come and see you with a selection of my art – all included in the price
- EU, USA and other International shipping is NOT available on this painting I’m afraid, sorry.
- My team will hang this painting for you (UK)
- If you like this painting here’s what to do next