A stunning abstract in copper, bronze and orange tones
It’s true that I’ve never used such a concentration of these colours before but at last I am very glad that I have.
Hopefully I’ve narrowly avoided that whole ‘brown’ thing and created a shimmering yet earthy painting that still has a pair of balls.
- Canvas: Polyester 340gsm
- Preparation: One coats of primer, one additional skim coat
- Paints: Enamel paint (8 colours) made to my own recipe
- Frame: 44mm Museum graded floating frame with 8 tensioning corner wedges.
- Hand-stretched and stapled on the reverse
Viewing and Delivery
- Book a visit to my Gallery in the UK. Mail or call to arrange
- I will come and see you with a selection of my art – all included in the price
- EU, USA and other International shipping is available
- My team will hang this painting for you
- If you like this painting here’s what to do next
This short film of mine celebrates the art of pouring paint.