A long rectangular painting in red, black and white
Despite its relatively minimal composition this painting is remarkably powerful. Colour is one of the main reasons for this. You’ll need a pretty big wall for this; it’s a room stealer.
- Canvas: Scandinavian cotton coarse weave; 365 gsm (11.60z)
- Primer: Two coats of Gesso applied
- Base Coats: Yes, red!!!
- Paint: Enamel paint (4 colours) made to my own recipe
- Frame: 44mm Museum graded floating frame with 8 tensioning corner wedges. Made from European softwoods from substantiate forests
- Hand-stretched and stapled on the reverse
- Signed on the reverse (so you can hang it in any orientation)
Viewing and Delivery
- Book a visit to my Gallery in the UK. Mail or call to arrange
- I will come and see you with a selection of my art – all included in the price
- EU, USA and other International shipping is NOT available on this painting I’m afraid
- My team will hang this painting for you
- If you like this painting here’s what to do next