A mustard and purple painting inspired by my fascination with our sun
The sun: life enabler and warmth provider.
This complex star is far from just an energy mass, so a deeper study of it has revealed a greater understanding of this incredible heavenly body.
- Canvas: Polyester 375gsm
- Preparation: One coat of Gesso primer.
- Paints: Enamel paint 9 colours) made to my own recipe
- Frames: 44mm Museum graded floating frame with 8 tensioning corner wedges.
- Hand-stretched and stapled on the reverse
- Signed on the reverse of both canvases (so you can hang it in any orientation)