A pink and blue abstract art work with hints of orange and gold
To say this is just blue and pink would be missing the point; let’s not forget the subtle additions of lilac, black, purple and burgundy. What a divine combination!
- Canvas: Polyester 340gsm
- Preparation: One coats of primer, one additional skim coat
- Paints: Enamel paint (8 colours) made to my own recipe
- Frame: 44mm Museum graded floating frame with 8 tensioning corner wedges.
- Hand-stretched and stapled on the reverse
Viewing and Delivery
- Book a visit to my Gallery in the UK. Mail or call to arrange
- I will come and see you with a selection of my art – all included in the price
- EU, USA and other International shipping is available
- My team will hang this painting for you
- If you like this painting here’s what to do next
This short film of mine celebrates the art of pouring paint.