A medium sized mustard yellow and black painting
Drop in white and grey and flecks of copper and you start with a colour combination that’s moody and powerful.
Where you take it after that is the exciting bit.
- Canvas: Belgian cotton medium weave; 11 0z
- Preparation: Two coats of primer, one additional skim coat
- Paints: Enamel paint (6 colours) made to my own recipe
- Frame: 44mm Museum graded floating frame with 8 tensioning corner wedges.
- Hand-stretched and stapled on the reverse
Viewing and Delivery
- Book a visit to my Gallery in the UK. Mail or call to arrange
- I will come and see you with a selection of my art – all included in the price
- EU, USA and other International shipping is available
- My team will hang this painting for you
- If you like this painting here’s what to do next
This short film of mine celebrates the art of pouring paint.