A large black and white abstract painting with gold and cream accents
A big canvas and my favourite colour palette are the only two things I really need to feel happy. And when that happens the best of me comes flooding out.
- Canvas: Polyester 340gsm
- Preparation: One coat of primer, one additional skim coat
- Paints: Enamel paint (5 colours) made to my own recipe
- Frame: 44mm Museum graded floating frame with 8 tensioning corner wedges.
- Hand-stretched and stapled on the reverse
Viewing and Delivery
- Book a visit to my Gallery in the UK. Mail or call to arrange
- I will come and see you with a selection of my art – all included in the price
- EU, USA and other International shipping is available
- My team will hang this painting for you
This short film of mine celebrates the art of pouring paint.