An emormous painting with purple, blue and green colours; featuring hints of gold and red
No mistaking this kind of thing is there?
On one hand it’s sunsets and coral reefs and on the other it’s a cascade of colour and form.
Let this be whatever you want it to be. Can’t go far wrong with that.
- Canvas: Scandinavian cotton coarse weave; 265 gsm (80z)
- Primer: Two coats of Gesso applied
- Paint: Enamel paint (8 colours) made to my own recipe
- Frame: 44mm Museum graded floating frame with 8 tensioning corner wedges. Made from European softwoods from substantiate forests
- Hand-stretched and stapled on the reverse
- Signed on the reverse (so you can hang it in any orientation)
Viewing and Delivery
- Book a visit to my Gallery in the UK. Mail or call to arrange
- I will come and see you with a selection of my art – all included in the price
- EU, USA and other International shipping is available, please email for shipping quotes
- My team will hang this painting for you (UK)
- If you like this painting here’s what to do next