A large sized abstract painting with clean lines and bold colours
The sun and sky references are deliberate as this is very much landscape influenced, even though I don’t paint figuratively. Mountain ranges shoot through the middle – right where the sun meets the sky. Perfect.
- Canvas: Cotton duck fine weave; 245gsm
- Primer: Two coats of Gesso applied
- Paint: Enamel paint (9 colours) made to my own recipe
- Frame: 44mm Museum graded floating frame with 8 tensioning corner wedges.
- Hand-stretched and stapled on the reverse
- Signed on the reverse (so you can hang it in any orientation)
Viewing and Delivery
- Book a visit to my Gallery in the UK. Mail or call to arrange
- I will come and see you with a selection of my art – all included in the price
- I run a fully-insured international art delivery service and take my work all over the world
- EU, USA and other International shipping is available
- My team will hang this painting for you
- If you like this painting here’s what to do next
Take a look behind the scenes, with full commentary.