A highly complex black and gold painting with hints of grey
Sometimes you just gotta let these things happen. And on this occasion I am very glad I did.
- Canvas: Belgian medium weave; 375 gsm
- Primer: Three coats prior to painting
- Paints: My own formula enamel paints (4 colours)
- Frame: 44mm Museum graded European softwood with ultra-low moisture content
- Hand-stretched and stapled on the reverse
Viewing and Delivery
- Book a visit to my Gallery in the UK. Mail or call to arrange.
- I will come and see you with a selection of my art – all included in the price.
- I run an international art delivery service and take my art all over the world.
- Can be hung on any substrate or surface (except glass).
This short film of mine celebrates the art of pouring paint.