A small yellow and black original splash painting
Not a colour combination I use very often but when I do I make sure I bloody well go for it.
If your balls are big enough to desire a colour scheme like this then the painting should be equally dramatic.
- Canvas: Belgian cotton medium weave; 11 0z
- Preparation: Two coats of primer, one additional skim coat
- Paints: Enamel paint (6 colours) made to my own recipe
- Frame: 44mm Museum graded floating frame with 8 tensioning corner wedges.
- Hand-stretched and stapled on the reverse
This short film of mine celebrates the art of pouring paint.